Fuzzily warm inside, real Mongolian lamb outside. These are the answer to your need to be uniquely stylish *and* comfortable through cold season! You’ll be dressed to the nines but feel like you are wearing slippers! Whole sizes 5-11.
Why use real Mongolian /Tibetan sheep wool? Besides being long lasting, real sheep hair is has unique, fluffy quality that moves when beautifully when you walk. That’s the stylish part. It’s also naturally insulating and keeps your feet extra toasty plus, our Fuzzy Boots are lined with a thick soft shearling which is warm and comfortable. Its also sustainable…
Where does Mongolian / Tibetan sheep wool come from? The names refer to the wool of the Tibetan lamb. It originates not really from Tibet, but from the Northern Central Chinese province Shensi or Shaanxi. The wool is very soft and 3-5 inches long, and has a slight waviness to it, is the only curly long-haired sheep wool. The fur from sheep is incredibly warm, practical and acceptable to wear in today’s anti-fur society, as it is a by-product of an animal that is also a food source. No matter who you buy Tibetan lamb fur from, it all comes from this small part of the world. The Tibetan / Mongolian lamb is the main source of meat in north central China, where many families do not eat pork for religious reasons, and fur is a less valuable by product. Sheep are not harvested just for their fur. Our products are made from high quality, locally harvested, sustainable materials.
More about our Fuzzy Boots….
- How tall are they? We offer a short version and tall version. On an average, the short boots stand about 8 inches tall and the tall boots are about 12 inches tall.
- How big is the top opening? The average opening is about 15 inches. Some wear their pants in the boots while other wear their pants over the boots. It your choice how you want to wear them and you can change it up!
- The soles are made with synthetic rubber and the pattern is designed to give grip in the worst of winter conditions.
- The lower part of the boots, is made of real leather or suede.
- The Insulation: The boots are lined with a thick, soft shearling which will keep you warm during the coldest months.
- The fur: These boots are made with real sheep fur, not fake. It is is very durable, weatherproof and looks great. Because these boots are made with real fur, there may be a slight color variance from what you see in the photo.
How do you care for your Fuzzy Boots? Mongolian sheep fur is easy to take care of and clean. For cleaning, you simply use a mild soap with water and then rinse with clean cool water. If it gets wet just let it dry naturally at room temperature and it will fluff right back up.
Choosing your Fuzzy Boots size: because these fur boots are made overseas, they are sized to international sizing standards and there are no half sizes. If you normally wear a half size, like an 8 1/2, then you should order the next full size up or a size 9. If you normally wear a full size like an 8, then you should order an 8.
Our (not so) humble opinion: Some fur boots are fake and don’t look as outstanding or last as long. These are the best real long hair fur boot we can make at a reasonable price. You won’t be disappointed with our genuine fur Fuzzy Boots. And you won’t believe the comments you’ll get when you wear them!